We are looking for a full time Accountant to join our friendly international team.
The role will involve handling external client accounting and related administration.
Maintaining regular bookkeeping and handling full set of accounts for a portfolio of external client
Working with our accounting team, administrative personnel, and senior staff on client accounting matters
Communicating directly with our clients and their clients
Liaising with auditors and the tax department where necessary
Maintaining knowledge of current accounting standards, anti-money laundering practices and other relevant regulatory matters
Taking on ad hoc accounting projects arising from time to time
Minimum experience / education required
The successful candidate should have a relevant accounting qualification e.g., ACCA, ACA or a similar professional qualification, or be working towards the same, or alternatively, have good relevant experience in a similar organisation.
- A keen attention to detail and focus to ensure that work is complete, accurate and in line with accounting standards
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle a portfolio of cases to a deadline
- Good communication skills - fluent English is a must
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working within a busy environment and contributing to the efficient operation of our accounting team
Apply today email@example.com
We aim to view and assess all applications as soon as we can, but please note that we may not be able to get back to you until after the closing date. We do encourage you to apply well in advance to ensure your application is received and we are able to meet with you as soon as possible if you are successful.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any adjustments that you may require with your recruitment contact.
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.