We have a fantastic opportunity for three enthusiastic Administrative Assistants to join our corporate services team in our Netherlands office.
Supporting our business units you'll have the opportunity to gain valuable insight into the services we provide our client base and our professional team.
This is a great role to prepare yourself for the next step in your career either during or after your study.
- Undertaking research online or via our internal systems
- Undertaking client reviews
- Assisting with the onboarding of new clients
- Preparing basic legal documentation
- Assisting with ad hoc projects and tasks
Tasks and responsibilities
- Acting as support member for our business units
- Performing research either online or trough our research systems
- Keeping client files up to date
- Assist in the onboarding of new clients
- Prepare basic legal documents based on templates
Skills and knowledge
- Student HBO/WO or MBO+ level
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work ad hoc and shift between different tasks per day if needed
- A fluent proficiency of the Dutch and English language
What do we offer?
A challenging and international working environment where team work really counts. Having a stable enthusiastic and proactive support team is essential.