We have a great opportunity in our Mauritius office for a highly organised Executive Assistant.
Working for the Managing Director you'll provide an extensive range of executive administration including areas such as human resource management and project work for the other Group offices.
- Providing internal operations support daily
- Assisting with the preparation of confidential daily executive administration and data integrity
- Administering monthly and quarterly Board reporting.
- Ensuring that regular reporting requirements is adhered to.
- Providing the HR administration for the company.
- Drafting and reviewing HR procedures, policies, profiles and structure charts.
- Supporting all HR projects with the Managing Director in alignment with the HR group processes and standards
- Due diligence checks, checking and updating the database, staff reviews, drafting payments, tax reporting, GDPR related work, extracting reports and monitoring
- Online checks on statutory bodies websites to complete due diligence screening
- Administration of the recruitment and selection procedures in and outside of Mauritius
- Posting of job adverts, filtering of potential candidates and administration of daily tasks
- Ensuring that all induction and on-going training is effectively delivered
- Assisting with the internal and external training and development requirements and program
- HR project support – user acceptance testing, updating and maintenance
- Payroll reconciliations/checks/processing/requests and regulatory filing
- Assisting with the wellbeing program and acting as the mental health first aider for the Mauritius office
- Assisting with the CSR and ESG agenda for the Mauritius office
- Ensuring all relevant KPIs are met
- Ensuring all procedures manuals, relevant laws, guidelines, regulations and codes of practice are followed in all aspects of the role.
Day to day competency levels required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ensuring responsibility and commitment through being professionally competent whilst working with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to be targets focused, prioritise workload and always meet all deadlines at all times
- While working independently, maintain respectful and cohesive teamwork within the Mauritius office and the wider Group
- Be quality and results driven to ensure accurate work both for self, the Mauritius office and the wider Group
- Be adaptive, flexible and proactive to changes to accommodate changing work methods
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times
We aim to view and assess all applications as soon as we can, but please note that we may not be able to get back to you until after the closing date. We do encourage you to apply well in advance to ensure your application is received and we are able to meet with you as soon as possible if you are successful.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any adjustments that you may require with your recruitment contact.
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.