Group Business Process Services - Administrator
Working within the Mauritius office, you will be part of the Group Business Process Services team to support the areas of corporate administration, trust, and project work for the other Group offices. This role is for work of an ‘outsourcing’ nature and is not client-facing. The work involved will generally be internal work so ensuring that the systems and files for the client entities are up to date. Liaison is mostly with the local outsourcing team and the projects and administration team located abroad.
- Client due diligence checks, checking and updating the database, file reviews, client exits, screening, drafting payments, minutes/resolutions, compliance remediation, GDPR related work, extracting reports and monitoring
- Client due diligence management and remediation projects
- Review and administration of daily tasks
- Ensuring that regular reporting requirements is adhered to
- Written and spoken communication skills clearly, logically and persuasively
- Ensuring responsibility and commitment through being professionally competent while working with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workload and always meet all deadlines at all times
- While working independently, maintains respectful and cohesive teamwork within the Mauritius office and the wider Group
- Being quality and results driven to ensure accurate work both for self, the Mauritius office and the wider Group
- Being adaptive, flexible and proactive to changes to accommodate changing work methods
- Prior trust, corporate administration and private wealth experience required
- Minimum one year working experience
We succeed together
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone
can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Once you get to the
selection stage, please let us know about any adjustments that you may require.
Thank you for your application. We receive a high volume of enquiries and aim to view and assess all
applications as soon as we can. We will do our best to respond to you.
If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to find out more and register your interest in a career with Praxis please complete our speculative enquiry