Junior Compliance Officer
We are looking for a junior Compliance Officer to join our team in Amsterdam.
We are currently undergoing a project to upgrade our entire portfolio of client files. As Compliance Officer you will be part of the compliance team assisting with Praxis' re-acceptance of existing files, and the acceptance of new business and review if this process is in line with regulatory requirements.
- Identify and follow changes in applicable laws and regulations, discussing any changes with the Compliance team
Review client files and write compliance advice accordingly
Assess client files including the client acceptance form, client memorandum and risk profile by relevant parties
Draft Compliance advice per CDD file
- Periodically carry out checks based on, among other things, the sanctions lists for new and existing customers
- Carry out periodic checks as documented in the Compliance Monitoring Program
Minimum experience / education required
HBO or Master's degree
One to two years of relevant work experience with KYC requirements
- Knowledge of Dutch laws and regulations relating to financial services
Self starter, with strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Good command of of written and verbal Dutch and English language
We aim to view and assess all applications as soon as we can, but please note that we may not be able to get back to you until after the closing date. We do encourage you to apply well in advance to ensure your application is received and we are able to meet with you as soon as possible if you are successful.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any adjustments that you may require with your recruitment contact.
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.