New Business Supervisor
We're looking for someone to assist with the day-to-day running of new business in our trust administration department.
Dealing with a wide variety of tasks which will be of a complex nature, obtaining the various documentation required in order to establish/take on an entity or structure and the establishment of the entity or structure including all constitutional documentation and database set up. Act as B signatory to client bank accounts and help develop and mentor more junior members of the trust department, in relation to new business processes.
- Undertaking client discovery and application process in conjunction with the Manager
- Ensuring that statutory records are kept up to date and are accurately maintained at all times (including acumen set-up)
- Reviewing and approving identification and obtaining all due diligence required for new business
- Preparation of all necessary internal documentation (DTE, preparation of minutes/resolutions etc.), liaising with the new business committee in order to obtain sign off for client acceptance
- Entity or structure establishment/take on process, including incorporation, appointment of officers, registry updates etc
- Completion of the current stage four process, to undertake structure/client handover to the identified team who will provide ongoing admin services
- Liaison with the clients and intermediaries both by telephone and in writing throughout the take on/establishment process (until our appointment and finalising any matters regarding the take on of the assets of the structure. Assist more junior staff with queries/problems.
- Assisting the manager as necessary
- Supervision of more junior members of the team (if applicable)
Minimum experience / education required
- Educated to ‘A’ Level standard, or equivalent
- A minimum of five years’ relevant experience
- Achieved or be studying towards a relevant professional qualification i.e., STEP Certificate/Diploma
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Good problem-solving skills
A strong team player
Ability to work to deadlines with minimum supervision
Strong supervisor skills
We aim to view and assess all applications as soon as we can, but please note that we may not be able to get back to you until after the closing date. We do encourage you to apply well in advance to ensure your application is received and we are able to meet with you as soon as possible if you are successful.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any adjustments that you may require with your recruitment contact.
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.
Please review our Candidate Fair Processing Notice to see how we protect and manage your submitted data.