People Team Project Administrator (12 month contract)
Isle of Man
As a People Team Project Administrator, you will coordinate and manage several key HR projects across the Praxis Group. You will be part of a busy team that is focused on transforming the delivery of our services to our global network of offices.
This role will provide insight into all aspects of a people function and is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career further in this field. While attention to detail is a key success factor, the ability to work in a dynamic environment is essential.
If you are a motivated individual with a passion for HR and project management, we invite you to apply and contribute to the success of our growing organisation.
- Collaborate with HR team members to plan, execute, and monitor various HR projects and initiatives
- Assist in developing detailed project plans, timelines, and resource requirements
- Ensure project milestones are met and communicate progress to stakeholders
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date HR project data, including employee records, project budgets, and timelines
- Generate analytics to assess project effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements
- Facilitate effective communication between project team members and stakeholders
- Prepare and distribute project-related communications, updates, and documentation
- Ensure HR projects adhere to relevant laws, regulations, and company policies
- Maintain thorough project documentation, including meeting minutes, project plans, and reports
- Work closely with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, and other relevant departments to ensure project alignment with overall HR and organisational goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or other related field desirable
- Proven experience as a Project Administrator or similar role
- Strong project coordination skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organisational, time management and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of a project management tool would be advantageous
- Knowledge of HR processes and best practices
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
The right to live and work on the Isle of Man is essential
We succeed together
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone
can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Once you get to the
selection stage, please let us know about any adjustments that you may require.
Thank you for your application. We receive a high volume of enquiries and aim to view and assess all
applications as soon as we can. We will do our best to respond to you.
If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to find out more and register your interest in a career with Praxis please complete our speculative enquiry