Senior Pension Administrator
We have a great opportunity an experienced senior administrator to join our pensions team.
Based in Malta, you'll be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the pension administration business and the associated retirement schemes and retirement funds.
- General administration in relation to the establishment and transfer of personal pension schemes
- General administration in relation to occupational pension schemes
- Carrying out new business procedures for client take-on, including system set-up
- Liaising with existing pension providers and independent financial advisors in respect of pension
- Arranging for re-registration of pension assets
- Processing of investment instructions in accordance with member and/or adviser proposals
- Assisting appointment of third parties e.g. investment managers and custodians
- Invoicing and payment of member fees and third party expenses
- Assisting with the calculation and payment of member retirement benefits
- Maintenance of system and company records
- reparation of annual member statements
Minimum experience / education required
A minimum of two year's relevant experience in an administrative role within the pensions industry.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Numerically and systems orientated
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a small team
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
We aim to view and assess all applications as soon as we can, but please note that we may not be able to get back to you until after the closing date. We do encourage you to apply well in advance to ensure your application is received and we are able to meet with you as soon as possible if you are successful.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any adjustments that you may require with your recruitment contact.
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.
Please review our Candidate Fair Processing Notice to see how we protect and manage your submitted data.