Senior Trust Accounting Administrator (temporary contract)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Trust Accounting Administrator to join our team in our Guernsey office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of accounting records and financial statements for a small portfolio of clients. There will also be an element of maintaining ledgers and assisting the team with other accounts preparation tasks. The work is of a complex nature due to a backlog in the preparation of the financial statements and the possibility of incomplete records.
- To prepare financial statements for a small portfolio of clients
- Assisting with other accounts team tasks as and when necessary
Minimum education / experience:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Three years post qualification experience in a Trust Accounting role
- Good communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office products and office applications
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good investigative skills
We aim to view and assess all applications as soon as we can, but please note that we may not be able to get back to you until after the closing date. We do encourage you to apply well in advance to ensure your application is received and we are able to meet with you as soon as possible if you are successful.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any adjustments that you may require with your recruitment contact.
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.