Senior Trust Administrator
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with at least three years' trust experience to join a team.
You'll be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients including trusts and companies dealing with a variety of arrangements some of which may be complex.
- Statutory work - ensuring records are kept up to date and are accurately maintained
- Liaising with internal department on accounting annual reviews and taxation issues
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries
- Assisting junior member of staff
Minimum experience / education
- Applicants must be educated to a minimum 'A' level standard or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive 'can-do' attitude.
Full training support will be provided and encouraged should you wish to pursue a relevant professional qualification.
Applicants should possess a valid Employment Permit or Certificate issued by the States of Guernsey Population Management Office.
We aim to view and assess all applications as soon as we can, but please note that we may not be able to get back to you until after the closing date. We do encourage you to apply well in advance to ensure your application is received and we are able to meet with you as soon as possible if you are successful.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any adjustments that you may require with your recruitment contact.
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.