Strategic Risk Reviewer
We are looking for an experienced trust and corporate services professional to join our team as Strategic Risk Reviewer. The purpose of the role is to ensure that all client and entity reviews are completed in accordance with procedures and specified timescales.
This role goes beyond the ordinary, offering a blend of responsibilities that will keep you engaged and contribute to your professional growth.
- Raise review action points: craft clear and concise action points, highlighting your diligence and commitment to excellence.
- Identify trends, by identifying patterns that lead to the elevation of action points.
- Training and development: highlight your leadership skills by highlighting training and development needs within the team.
- Procedural amendments: play a crucial role in considering and suggesting amendments to procedures, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Resolve action points: be the analytical person the business needs by resolving action points efficiently.
- Complex issue management: document the management of ongoing complex action points and other issues, demonstrating your strategic thinking.
Exciting Project Work:
- Internal improvement initiatives: be at the forefront of internal improvement initiatives, making a meaningful impact on the organisation's success.
- Risk frameworks: assist in the development and maintenance of risk frameworks for both internal and external regulatory reporting purposes.
- Policy & procedures: contribute to drafting and updating policy & procedures in line with improvement initiatives, demonstrating your strategic vision.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Relevant experience in a trust and company environment is necessary.
- Possession of a certified ICSA/STEP qualification is desirable or a willingness to obtain one.
- Intermediate Excel and Word skills are required.
- Property administration experience would be desirable.
Five years’ Jersey residency is required for this role, in adherence with the Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.
We succeed together
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone
can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Once you get to the
selection stage, please let us know about any adjustments that you may require.
Thank you for your application. We receive a high volume of enquiries and aim to view and assess all
applications as soon as we can. We will do our best to respond to you.
If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to find out more and register your interest in a career with Praxis please complete our speculative enquiry