An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Guernsey office for a Trust Administrator to join a team assisting with the administration of a portfolio of clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring that statutory records are kept up-to-date and are accurately maintained at all times
- Performing annual reviews of all entities within own portfolio
- Liaising with respective departments regarding accounting and taxation issues
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries both by telephone and in writing
On the job training will be supported by external courses and studying for a relevant professional qualification will be strongly encouraged.
Minimum experience / education
- Educated to 'A' level standard or the equivalent
- A minimum of two years' relevant experience including the management of a portfolio of clients
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive 'can do' attitude
Applicants should possess a valid Employment Permit or Certificate issued by the States of Guernsey Population Management Office.
We aim to view and assess all applications as soon as we can, but please note that we may not be able to get back to you until after the closing date. We do encourage you to apply well in advance to ensure your application is received and we are able to meet with you as soon as possible if you are successful.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any adjustments that you may require with your recruitment contact.
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.