Trust Director BVI
British Virgin Islands
We've got a rare opportunity for someone with a passion for delivering excellent client service to join our BVI senior management team.
Working closely with the Managing Director and leading a small team the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of administration services to a client base of private individuals and families. The structures include trusts and companies established in a variety of jurisdictions and hold an array of assets.
While Nerine has been part of Praxis since 2018 its senior management team have worked together for more than 30 years with client and adviser relationships almost as long.
- Providing advice to clients and colleagues in planning launching and monitoring their structures
- Overseeing the fiduciary services team as they carry out the day-to-day administration of their client portfolios ensuring that the highest level of service is delivered and that client relationships are maintained and developed
- Being the primary point of day-to-day to contact for a number of specific clients
- Assisting the managing director with the management of the BVI office
- Contributing towards the development and implementation of strategic plans for the business
- Meeting with clients and intermediaries
- Taking responsibility for the implementation and development of internal policies and procedures and risk management processes in relation to the fiduciary team
- Taking responsibility for the FATCA/CRS classification enrolment on BVI FARS and reporting requirements of client entities
- Being proactive and staying on top of issues within the regulatory/ fiscal/ global landscape that could impact the business and its clients
Candidates should hold a relevant professional qualification (i.e. STEP lawyer or accountant) and have acquired their experience within an appropriate trust environment at least some of which should be at a suitable level of seniority in order to step up to this role.
A thorough knowledge of BVI trusts companies (including PTCs) and the provision of Authorised Representative services for funds is essential. We're looking for candidates with a minimum of around 15 years' relevant experience.
A keen eye for detail first class communication skills and a natural client facing demeanor are essential as is the ability to command the trust and confidence of clients and colleagues.
A competitive salary is on offer and depending on individual circumstances relocation assistance could be available. The terms and remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
For further information and to apply please contact email@example.com