We're looking for someone with more than five years' trust experience to join our team.
Managing the day-to-day running of a portfolio of companies and trusts dealing with a wide variety of tasks which will be of a complex nature you'll also provide overall supervision of a small team of administration staff located in Guernsey and act as a B signatory to client bank accounts.
- Ensuring that statutory records are kept up to date and are accurately maintained at all times
- Reviewing and approving large scale payments
- Liaising with internal department on accounting annual reviews and taxation issues
- Liaison with the clients and intermediaries both by telephone and in writing
- Assist more junior staff with queries/problems
- Assisting the manager as necessary
- Management of a team on a daily basis and providing advice and assistance as required
Minimum experience / education required
The successful candidate will be educated to A Level standard and have achieved or studying towards a relevant professional qualification i.e. STEP Certificate/Diploma.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to work to deadlines with minimum supervision
- Strong supervisor skills and ability to manage a team
Applicants should possess a valid Employment Permit or Certificate issued by the States of Guernsey Population Management Office.
We aim to view and assess all applications as soon as we can, but please note that we may not be able to get back to you until after the closing date. We do encourage you to apply well in advance to ensure your application is received and we are able to meet with you as soon as possible if you are successful.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any adjustments that you may require with your recruitment contact.
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.