We're looking for someone with more than five years' relevant experience to join our team.
Managing the day-to-day running of a portfolio of companies and trusts dealing with a wide variety of tasks which will be of a complex nature you'll also provide overall supervision of a small team of administration staff located in Guernsey and act as a B signatory to client bank accounts.
- Ensuring that statutory records are kept up to date and are accurately maintained at all times
- Reviewing and approving large scale payments
- Liaising with internal department on accounting annual reviews and taxation issues
- Liaison with the clients and intermediaries both by telephone and in writing
- Assist more junior staff with queries/problems
- Assisting the manager as necessary
- Management of a team on a daily basis and providing advice and assistance as required
The successful candidate will be educated to A Level standard and have achieved or studying towards a relevant professional qualification i.e. STEP Certificate/Diploma.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to work to deadlines with minimum supervision
- Strong supervisor skills and ability to manage a team