We inspire our people to be their best, developing an environment that nurtures personal growth and empowers them to deliver market-leading client services.

News & Insights
Robert Fearis

PraxisIFM shortlisted in Citywealth’s Magic Circle Awards 2019

We're thrilled to announce that PraxisIFM has been shortlisted in Citywealth's Magic Circle Awards 2019 for Trust Company of the Year Award.

The prestigious awards are held annually to find the best advisors and managers in the global private wealth industry.

PraxisIFM has been selected by an expert judging panel of global industry experts making up 90% of the vote. The remaining 10% of the vote comes from public voting providing people in the industry the opportunity to support the shortlisted entrants.

The winners will be announced in London on 16 May 2019. Please click here to view the shortlist and cast your vote for PraxisIFM.

Voting will close on 12 April 2019.

Sign up to our updates