At Praxis, we have been providing trustee services to individuals, families and companies around the world for over 50 years, to support succession planning, wealth preservation and asset protection.
Our trustee services include:
- Provision of corporate trustees
- Provision of corporate protectors
- Administration, record keeping, accountancy and financial reporting services
- Liaising with other trusted advisers, including accountants, lawyers, bankers, real estate managers and investment managers
- Oversight of discretionary managed investment portfolio monitoring and performance reviews.
Our highly experienced team assists in the design, creation and administration of trusts for international clients, many of whom have cross border requirements.
We can also help with forced heirship planning, meeting philanthropic interests and holding a broad range of asset classes to suit your needs.
Praxis is well-versed in managing a wide range of trust entities, including discretionary trusts, reserved powers trusts, fixed interest trusts and both charitable and non-charitable purpose trusts.
To find out more about our trustee services, please contact a member of the team listed below.
Speak to one of our experts