Donna Shorto named as Future Leaders judge
Donna Shorto Managing Director of PraxisIFM's Private Client & Corporate team in London will be casting an eye over the next generation of wealth professionals as a judge of the 2020 Citywealth Future Leaders Awards.
Donna is a previous winner at the Citywealth Future Leader Awards walking away with the Editor's Choice Award in 2019. The Awards champion young professionals in the wealth sector and recognise the future leaders who excel at their work and make an important contribution to society.
She will be one of seven judges all of which are wealth management professionals who will be casting their vote from the shortlisted nominees. The judges vote will account for 90% of the final outcome with the online public vote accounting for the remaining 10%.
The winners will be announced on 11th November 2020 at the Awards.To read more about the awards and judging panel visit the Citywealth website.