Assistant Trust Administrator
We've a great opportunity for someone to join our Guernsey office and train with us.
We'll provide support for obtaining a professional qualification (STEP or The Chartered Governance Institute) while you assist a small private wealth team in the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries with regards to matters of a non-complex nature
- Ensuring statutory records are accurately maintained
- Assisting in carrying out an annual review of all entities within your own portfolio
- Completing internal control reports
Minimum experience / education required
- You'll be educated to 'A' Level standard or equivalent
- No previous finance industry experience is required for this role
- Excellent communication skills
- Good writing skills
- Ability to work to deadline
Applicants should possess a valid Employment Permit or Certificate issued by the States of Guernsey Population Management Office.
We aim to view and assess all applications as soon as we can, but please note that we may not be able to get back to you until after the closing date. We do encourage you to apply well in advance to ensure your application is received and we are able to meet with you as soon as possible if you are successful.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss any adjustments that you may require with your recruitment contact.
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.