The Investments Officer will be involved in all aspects of the Investment team’s provision of investment services to the Private Client teams across the jurisdictions of Praxis Group. While primarily supporting the Investment team and assisting with all aspects of reviewing investment portfolios and assessing investment managers, the individual will be assisting the Group’s Private Client teams with a variety of investment related queries.
- Assist the team in processing quarterly investment reviews, including determining results and investigating and following up on any performance or portfolio issues.
- Assist the team in preparing annual investment reviews including the updating of investment profiles in conjunction with the trustees and assessment of longer-term investment suitability.
- Manage the process of setting up new portfolios for investment monitoring, including interpreting investment management agreements and liaising with the client teams, investment managers and ARC accordingly.
- Ensuring portfolios are correctly set up in the company systems and diary structure for annual reviews.
- To be the point of contact with ARC in relation to providing all information and statements required for the provision of performance reports.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Good interpersonal skills for dealing with intermediaries and colleagues.
- Good IT skills with a solid knowledge of Excel.
- A decent understanding and experience of financial markets.
- Some knowledge of offshore fiduciary services preferred.
- Knowledge of compliance issues and the regulatory framework within which Praxis operates.
- The holder of this position should have a minimum of three years’ experience in fiduciary services and qualify as a C category person under the JFSC guidelines.
- Minimum Level 4 investment qualification preferred, or a willingness to undertake.
- Experience of working in investment management, client relationship management or private banking would be beneficial.
Five years’ Jersey residency is required for this role, in adherence with the Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.
We succeed together
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone
can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Once you get to the
selection stage, please let us know about any adjustments that you may require.
Thank you for your application. We receive a high volume of enquiries and aim to view and assess all
applications as soon as we can. We will do our best to respond to you.
If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to find out more and register your interest in a career with Praxis please complete our speculative enquiry