Pensions Assistant Manager
The successful candidate will join the team responsible for administering a bespoke suite of pension and personalised annuity arrangements for high-net-worth individuals. The Client Administration Team provides customer focused service to a broad range of clients with exacting requirements. The role is particularly diverse and will appeal to individuals who have great attention to detail, are solutions focused and who relish a challenge. This role will work closely with the Client Relationship management team to help grow and develop the team and business.
- Ensuring all pension administration is carried out by the scheme rules and the applicable legislation
- Statutory work – ensuring that statutory records are kept up to date and are accurately always kept and the relevant filings are made promptly
- Daily management of a team, advising and assisting on the resolution of queries, as needed
- Oversight of outsourced administration
- B Signatory
Minimum Experience/Education Required:
- Educated to ‘A’ Level standard and studying for a relevant professional qualification/or the attainment of a relevant professional qualification
- A minimum of five years’ relevant experience
- Attainment of a relevant professional qualification
- Knowledge of administration of pension schemes
We are able to provide sponsorship and a housing licence for this role.
We succeed together
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone
can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Once you get to the
selection stage, please let us know about any adjustments that you may require.
Thank you for your application. We receive a high volume of enquiries and aim to view and assess all
applications as soon as we can. We will do our best to respond to you.
If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to find out more and register your interest in a career with Praxis please complete our speculative enquiry