People Team Advisor
Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
Our HR Advisors are the first point of contact for People-related queries and as such, they deliver essential day-to-day support to the heart of our business - our people.
This role will provide insight into all aspects of the people function within our growing global business and is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career in this dynamic and fast-moving field.
- Ensuring the onboarding and leaving processes are completed in a timely manner completed
- Preparing induction materials and carrying out inductions with our new joiners
- Supporting with the interview process
- Assisting with the annual appraisal and objective-setting processes
- Assisting with the preparation of contracts
- Providing back up support on payrolls and associated financial reporting
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of three years’ relevant experience
- Educated to A’ level, or equivalent
- CIPD Level 3 Certificate in HR Practice
Five years’ Jersey residency is required for this role, in adherence with the Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.
We are looking to receive applications from local applications not requiring a housing license.
Isle of Man applicants
The right to live and work on the Isle of Man is essential.
We succeed together
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone
can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Once you get to the
selection stage, please let us know about any adjustments that you may require.
Thank you for your application. We receive a high volume of enquiries and aim to view and assess all
applications as soon as we can. We will do our best to respond to you.
If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to find out more and register your interest in a career with Praxis please complete our speculative enquiry