People Team Administrator
Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their HR career within a dynamic global people function. As an HR Administrator, you will provide essential support to heart of our business - our people. You will also have day-to-day responsibility for certain duties as outlined below.
Responsibilities will include
- Ensuring the onboarding and leaving processes are completed in timely manner
- Maintaining Group organisation charts
- Administration of probationary assessments
- Assisting with the annual payment reviews and promotion rounds
- Assisting with our monthly payroll process
- Assisting with the preparation of contracts
Required education and skills
- Minimum of two years’ relevant generalist HR experience
- Educated to 'A’ level, or equivalent
- Holding or working towards the CIPD Level 3 Certificate in HR Practice
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A positive attitude and the ability to deal with staff at all levels
- A good team player
- Good attention to detail
- Strong Word and Excel skills
Five years’ Jersey residency is required for this role, in adherence with the Control of Housing and Work (Jersey) Law 2012.
We are looking to receive applications from local applications not requiring a housing license.
Isle of Man applicants
The right to live and work on the Isle of Man is essential.
We succeed together
Commitment to diversity
We want you to bring your full self to work and maximise your potential. Praxis is a place where everyone
can thrive, whatever their gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, and socio-economic background.
Applying with a disability
We are committed to ensuring a great experience for colleagues with a disability. Once you get to the
selection stage, please let us know about any adjustments that you may require.
Thank you for your application. We receive a high volume of enquiries and aim to view and assess all
applications as soon as we can. We will do our best to respond to you.
If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to find out more and register your interest in a career with Praxis please complete our speculative enquiry